QMATH Kick-off Conference 7-9 November 2016
The conference is scheduled around an opening ceremony for the new Villum Centre of Excellence for the Mathematics of Quantum Theory (QMATH) at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Copenhagen.
Tuesday morning is dedicated to the official opening of the centre. Monday afternoon and Wednesday include talks by invited national and international speakers.
- Charles Bennett (IBM Watson)
- Charles Marcus (QDev, NBI, University of Copenhagen)
- Eugene Polzik (Quantop, NBI, University of Copenhagen)
- Harry Buhrman (Qusoft Amsterdam)
- Ivan Damgaard (University of Aarhus)
- Jeroen Zuiddam (CWI, Amsterdam)
- Klaus Mølmer (University of Aarhus)
- Krzysztof Gawedzki (ENS de Lyon)
- Reinhard Werner (University of Hannover)
- Renato Renner (ETH Zürich)
- Robert Seiringer (IST Austria)
- Shelby Kimmel (University of Maryland)
- Torben Krüger (IST Austria)
Talks take place in Auditorium 4 of the H.C. Ørsted Institute, Universitetsparken 5, 2100 Copenhagen Ø. Registration will take place outside Auditorium 4. To reach us, follow the directions to HCؠwhich you can find here.
Titles and Abstracts
A list of titles and abstracts for the talks at the conference is available here.
For questions about the conference please contact Centre Administrator Suzanne Andersen
- Jan Philip Solovej
- Matthias Christandl
- Bergfinnur Durhuus
Press release from UCPH about QMATH:
Danish research centre on threshold of quantum revolution
(07. November 2016)